We are looking for a talented Unity game developer to join our design team. As a unity developer, you will be responsible for planning and implementing game functionality, building the game code, identifying bottlenecks, and ensuring the quality of the finished product. You may also be required to build patches and install game updates.
Softices is Urgently looking for Unity Game Developer for the current vacancies we have. As this is an urgent requirement, so only interested candidates apply.
We don't just offer Job, but we offer Career growth.
- 5 days working.
- No Bond System.
- 18 Paid leaves + 10 Holidays.
- Medical Insurance.
- On time Salary.
- Flexible Office Timings.
- Celebrations – Birthday, Festivals, Events, Picnics, Movies, Dinner etc.
- Meeting with the design team to discuss gaming ideas and specifications.
- Establishing strategy and development pipelines.
- Planning and implementing game functionality.
- Transforming design ideas into functional games.
- Designing and building game codes.
- Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks.
- Testing game functionality and theme dynamics.
- Ensuring products conform to high industry standards.
- Designing and building game patches and upgrades.
Skill-set we are looking for?
- Previous experience working as a unity or Unity3D developer.
- Knowledge of 3D development and integrated game physics.
- Experience with console and mobile game development.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience with memory and space optimization.
- Knowledge of scripting, animation, session management, and textures.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Let's do this!