We are looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for handling our company's ongoing projects. You will be ensuring that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes.
Softices is Urgently looking for Project Manager for the current vacancies we have. As this is an urgent requirement, so only interested candidates apply.
We don't just offer Job, but we offer Career growth.
Position: Project Manager
Experience: 1 to 3 Years (In IT field)
Salary: Don’t worry about it, if you have right skills.
No. of Openings: Always open for the right candidate.
- 5 days working.
- No Bond System.
- 18 Paid leaves + 10 Holidays.
- Medical Insurance.
- On time Salary.
- Flexible Office Timings.
- Celebrations – Birthday, Festivals, Events, Picnics, Movies, Dinner etc.
- Technical Growth (Knowledge Sharing Program) to learn new things.
- Paid Subscriptions of Channels.
- Games Indoor & Outdoor.
- Team and Company Dinner.
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
Skill-set we are looking for?
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector.
- Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a huge advantage.
Let's do this!