We are looking for a Python Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products. The incumbent should have significant experience in development with the use of Python/ Django. Python Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team. Ultimately, you’ll build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs.
Softices is Urgently looking for Python Developer for the current vacancies we have. As this is an urgent requirement, so only interested candidates apply.
We don't just offer Job, but we offer Career growth.
Position: Python Developer
Experience: 2-4 years
Salary: Don’t worry about it, if you have right skills.
- 5 days working.
- No Bond System.
- 18 Paid leaves + 10 Holidays.
- Medical Insurance.
- On time Salary.
- Flexible Office Timings.
- Celebrations – Birthday, Festivals, Events, Picnics, Movies, Dinner etc.
- Technical Growth (Knowledge Sharing Program) to learn new things.
- Paid Subscriptions of Channels.
- Games Indoor & Outdoor.
- Team and Company Dinner.
- Write effective, scalable code.
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications.
- Test and debug programs.
- Improve functionality of existing systems.
- Implement security and data protection solutions.
- Assess and prioritize feature requests.
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
Skill-set we are looking for?
- Proven work experience as a Python Developer.
- Proficient in Python and similar technologies (like Django, Flask or Pyramid).
- Excellent Problem solver and proficient coder, strong in Data Structures and algorithms.
- Familiarity with both SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Expertise in REST API design and implementation.
- Hands on experience on code versioning with GitHub, Bit Bucket (or other similar git clients) and deployment to staging and production servers.
- Implemented MVC architecture in developing the web application with the help of Django framework.
Let's do this!