Hiring for ROR Developer.
1) Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code.
2) Design robust, scalable and secure features.
3) Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
4) Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring and code standards).
5) Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design.
6) Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
7) Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
8) Must be able to work independently.
10) Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances.
Skill-set we are looking for?
1) Proven work experience as a Ruby on Rails developer.
2) Proven work experience in software development.
4) Experience developing highly interactive applications.
5) A firm grasp of object-oriented analysis and design.
6) Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code.
7) Good knowledge of relational databases.
8) Working knowledge of NoSQL databases.
Let's do this!