As a Brand Manager, The person will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic marketing plans to drive the growth and success of our organization. He/She will oversee all marketing activities, including: calendar planning, Retail Marketing, PR, Advertising and Partnerships. He/She will have one direct report and will work closely with cross-functional teams to achieve business objectives. This is an office-based role.
Softices is Urgently looking for Brand Marketing Manager for the current vacancies we have. As this is an urgent requirement, so only interested candidates apply.
We don't just offer Job, but we offer Career growth.
Position: Brand Marketing Manager
Experience: 5+ years
Salary: Don’t worry about it, if you have right skills.
Location: Mota Varachha, Surat, Gujarat.
No. of Openings: Always open for the right candidate.
- 5 days working.
- No Bond System.
- 18 Paid leaves + 10 Holidays.
- Medical Insurance.
- On time Salary.
- Flexible Office Timings.
- Celebrations – Birthday, Festivals, Events, Picnics, Movies, Dinner etc.
- Technical Growth (Knowledge Sharing Program) to learn new things.
- Paid Subscriptions of Channels.
- Games Indoor & Outdoor.
- Team and Company Dinner.
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing strategies to increase brand awareness and drive sales growth.
- In collaboration with the Product and the Commercial teams, you will build, own and communicate the commercial marketing calendar.
- Plan, budget and coordinate content creation and assets in house and with third parties, to be delivered in a timely manner.
- Plan and support on the creation of all marketing, including campaigns.
- Work closely with peers and support on email marketing, advertising and digital marketing.
- Oversee Retail and Wholesale marketing activity, including launch plans, marketing coop budgets and nurture relationships with partners/vendors.
- Support with PR, Influencer Marketing and Events as required.
- Manage the content budget, raise POS, allocate resources effectively, and ensure maximum return on investment.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify customer needs, market trends, and competitive landscape.
- Stay updated on industry trends, emerging technologies, and marketing best practices, and apply relevant knowledge to drive innovation.
- Lead, mentor, and develop a Marketing Assistant providing guidance, feedback, and performance evaluations.
- Live and breathe the brand as an ambassador, spreading the OBBE's love to customers and vendors.
Skill-set we are looking for?
- Proven work experience as a Brand Manager or in a similar role, demonstrating successful implementation of marketing and other strategies.
- Strong knowledge of marketing principles, market research, and digital marketing techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create compelling marketing content and deliver impactful presentations.
- Analytical mindset, with the ability to interpret data and derive actionable insights.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to effectively manage a team and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Results-oriented mindset, with a focus on achieving measurable goals and driving business growth.
- Creativity and innovation in developing marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize projects, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous work experience in FMCG Sector preferred.
Let's do this!