Are you a problem-solving technologist with a passion for streamlining processes and optimizing software delivery? Our team is seeking a skilled DevOps Engineer to play a vital role in enhancing our software development lifecycle. If you're a collaborator with a knack for automation and continuous improvement, join us in ensuring our products reach new heights of efficiency and reliability.
Softices is Urgently looking for DevOps engineer for the current vacancies we have. As this is an urgent requirement, so only interested candidates apply.
We don't just offer Job, but we offer Career growth.
Position: DevOps engineer
Experience: 3+ year
Salary: Don’t worry about it, if you have right skills.
No. of Openings: Always open for the right candidate.
- 5 days working.
- No Bond System.
- 18 Paid leaves + 10 Holidays.
- Medical Insurance.
- On time Salary.
- Flexible Office Timings.
- Celebrations – Birthday, Festivals, Events, Picnics, Movies, Dinner etc.
- Technical Growth (Knowledge Sharing Program) to learn new things.
- Paid Subscriptions of Channels.
- Games Indoor & Outdoor.
- Team and Company Dinner.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure.
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers.
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release. Processes.
- Implement and manage containerization using tools like Docker and orchestration frameworks like Kubernetes.
- Collaborating with coworkers to conceptualize, develop, and release software.
- Conducting quality assurance to ensure that the software meets prescribed guidelines.
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cyber security threats.
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’.
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience.
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems.
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Develop scripts to automate visualization.
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
Skill-set we are looking for?
- Knowledge of Server Administration and Security.
- Knowledge of Nginx, Docker.
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as Bash, Python, or Ruby.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- excellent organizational and time management skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Familiarity with containerization and orchestration tools like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Awareness of devOps and Agile principles.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Knowledge of AWS AutoScalling.
- excellent team working and communication skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL.
Let's do this!